on 19 May 1921 at its current location by Dr Manuel Corachan, an eminent surgeon and prolific teacher. The institution focuses on attending and satisfying all of its patients’ needs by offering high quality, personal attention with a human touch.
In 2014 Clínica Corachan took an important step forward with a new 12,995 m2 building completely integrated in the rest of the healthcare complex. The expansion contains cutting-edge facilities, new high-tech operating rooms, a new and complete obstetrics area, a new A&E department, new rooms, new parking spaces, new high-performance magnetic resonance imaging and many more services.
In 2017, the Clinic opened Corachan Nord, a 1,500 m² outpatient building located in Tres Torres Street no. 7 to which the specialities of internal medicine, paediatrics, dermatology, cardiology, pneumology and allergies have been transferred. The building houses the latest trends in healthy materials, and has excellent, universal, barrier-free accessibility and antibacterial handles on all the doors of the enclosure, which guarantees advanced, complete and quality healthcare.