Deciding to seek in vitro fertilisation (IVF) will be one of the most crucial decisions you will ever make, and when you do, you need to make sure that you choose the right place for it. The Czech Republic is one of the best places to travel for IVF treatment because of the following reasons:
- Low cost – IVF treatment in the Czech Republic can be around 50 to 70 percent cheaper compared to what you have to spend in most fertility clinics in the UK. The cost is lower than in the US and Ireland, too.
- A good supply of donors – In case you are looking for healthy donors, reputable clinics in Czech Republic have an excellent supply of that, so waiting times are shorter. Some of the best IVF treatment providers in the country can get in touch with you within three months from your first contact, and you can start arranging your trip as soon as possible. The donors are carefully screened and picked, so you can be sure that you are getting healthy and high-quality eggs.
- High standard of care – Czech Republic fertility clinics are closely monitored, regulated, and licensed by the State Institute for Drug Control, which is locally known as SKUL. The same organisation inspects IVF clinics and facilities at least every two years to verify that the management, function, documentation, storage system, equipment, and other important factors are at par to their standards.
- Treatment providers speak in English – As long as you choose a reputable and internationally renowned Czech Republic IVF clinic, you can be sure that the staff and doctors have a good command of the English language, so you should be able to communicate well with them and vice-versa.
- High success rates – IVF treatment in the Czech Republic has higher success rates compared to the UK. The town is peaceful and relaxing, the clinics are clean and well-appointed, and the staff and doctors are friendly and caring, so you have a less stressful environment to increase your chances of conception.